Welcome to Potter Fest our annual celebration of all things Harry Potter. This year the festival is all ages and will be held on Sunday October 29th from 11am - 6pm in the field at 400 N. Main St. next to Inner Circle, later events will be held in the bar and be 21+. Inner Circle Vodka Bar is teaming with Tulsa Social Sports to make this a magical day for the whole family. We will be having events, activities, and entertainment throughout the day; including a sorting station, Quidditch matches, train rides, live entertainment, vendors, food trucks, and much more. Details and schedules will be added to this page so keep checking in.
This is a ticketed event so make sure you get your ticket early, they can be purchased below.
- Sorting Hat Station with free House pin while supplies last
- Hogwarts Express train ride 11am-3pm
- Quidditch Demo at 11:30am
- Quidditch Matches: 12:30 Gryffindor v Ravenclaw, 2pm Slytherin v Hufflepuff, 3:30 Finals
- Costume Contest- more info to come
- Wizard Duels- more info to come
- Wizard Dance Party
Other Awesome Activities
- Paint your Patronus class with Drunk by Design. Click for tickets All ages class at 12pm and 21+ class at 5pm
- More to be announced